Sunday, February 03, 2008

Robot Club (K-3) Pictures

Hi everyone. Robot club finally happened this week for the little guys in kindergarten to grade 3. The older kids still didn't because they had a symphony field trip but I'll get them next week. I though rather then make everyone wait for the bigger kids I would share some of the pictures from the little kids. I picked a variety that I thought everyone would like and I have a few comments about each one.

Name: Sarpiner
This one is a paper work ninja! It fills out tax forms faster than if they were grade 1 math!


Name: Angel
This one reminds me off the fat angels that Mom always prayed would sit on the car, to give us good traction, when we were driving in blizzards growing up.

Name: Astro Boy
This robot reminds me of a cross between Astro boy and Strong Bad.

Name: Flying Dutchman
The kid that drew this told me that what made this an awesome robot is that it can fly even though it is a boat. I agree with him. That does make it awesome

Name: Fudgicle
This robot looks like a fudgicle to me. I like to think that it makes fudgicles and gives them out to good boys and girls.


Name: Ih.
This robot apparently has the ability to talk backwards. When I first saw it I thought the image soaked through the paper, but her name that I blurred out was spelled correctly so she really did write it backwards.

Well everyone. Let me know what you think. Next week (3 days or so from now) we should have some pictures of lego "robots". Have a great night everyone.

Chris



1 comment:

The Wisper said...

That is totally like a fat angel.

I want a robot club for grown ups.