Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Because I'm a nice wife and all

...I'm going to start telling stories on him until he starts updating his own blog:

Chris has a lot of trouble turning down free stuff. Normally it's small stuff he finds on the street and feels the need to put in his pockets. This stuff normally shows up in the dryer -- stray keys, puzzle pieces.

Today Chris handed me a calendar. "It's all about BC's history! And it's free! We hadn't bought a new calendar yet!"

I sort of shook my head, because considering the fact that all our previous calendars have been of Saskatchewan it's kind of weird to have a BC one. But then he reached down and pulled seven more calendars out of his bag.

"They were all free! Our school got sent too many and so I took a whole stack! We can put one in every room of the house!"

Right. Anyone want a free calendar?

No comments: